We are now in the coldest time of the year, and this is the right time to get our furnaces and heating system in our home installed, double-checked or tuned up. If you’re still looking for the right heating system to give your home the comfort level it deserves, you may like to consider buying a furnace heating system from Tempstar.
In this article, we will list down some of the issues, PROs, and CONS of purchasing a furnace from the Tempstar brand. This information will help you make an enlightened decision on why you should be picking Tempstar as your heating service provider. Let’s start!
The Features of Tempstar Furnace
Tempstar offers the top-of-the-line furnace system for your home that’s efficiently gas-powered. The brand makes sure that you will get the comfort level that you desire, especially this winter season. It’s also the pride of Tempstar to offer an energy-saving modulation system in the furnace settings. There’s also the added trademarked Observer wall-control communication system for ultimate home comfort for you.
Technical Specifications of Tempstar Furnace
There are many types and models of Tempstar Furnace, but generally, the options you can pick from Tempstar have the following technical specs:
- Lifetime Heat System, which guarantees a lifetime function of its heating functionality;
- Exchanger Limited Warranty, which gives you the chance to get a furnace repair at no extra cost;
- 10-year No Questions Asked Limited Warranty, so you don’t have to worry about repair costs;
- Communicating Wall Capability, which gives you the control you need for the furnace quickly and efficiently.
Deluxe 96 Gas Furnace F9MVE
The technical specs that stand out of this Tempstar Furnace model are:
- Two-stage operation system, which allows you more heating settings.
- A variable-speed blower that gives you a better set of controls for how the heat is emitted.
Deluxe 80 Gas Furnace F8MVL
The specs that make this model stand out are:
- High level of efficiency, which gives you extra opportunity to save on utility bills.
- A heat pump and thermostat feature that gives a dual level of energy-saving capacity for the furnace.
- One of Tempstar Furnace’s most appealing advantage is its ability to offer heating systems that are not heavy on costs. You may be able to get a heating and furnace system from other brands, but they might cost you a huge amount of money in electricity bills.
- Another stand-out feature in any Tempstar Furnace is its communicating wall innovation that allows you to get a better control of how the heating is distributed all over the house.
- You can also rely on a Tempstar Furnace’s promise to give you world-class fuel-efficient heating mechanism without compromising quality. In other brands, you may only get to save a minimal amount of fuel to power the heating system and sometimes the level of comfort you feel is compromised. Tempstar makes sure that this will not be an issue for you.
- One minor disadvantage that buyers of Tempstar furnace are nitpicking about is their terms of the limited warranty. Although the service from Tempstar is reliable enough to sometimes render the warranty unnecessary, it may be better for Tempstar to increase the coverage of the warranty.
- Another issue that buyers complain about the Tempstar furnace is the sound they it makes when it’s running. In fact, some of the Tempstar heating system models could have a running sound of about 69 decibels. This score is slightly higher than the industry average for the category in which the furnace belongs.
Things To Consider Before Purchasing A Tempstar Furnace
No matter what furnace model you buy from Tempstar, you should always remember to double-check on the specifications, Energy Rating, and the Warranty. Ask questions from an authorized seller of Tempstar units about all the information you need to know to make sure the furnace won’t cause you any hassle should the furnace break down.
To be more specific, if you’re buying the QuietComfort 96 Gas Furnace F9MXE, you should make sure to double check how loud or quiet the furnace is when running for a long time, and not just for a few minutes that you’re testing the product.
1-year No Hassle Replacement Agreement
You should also verify the 1-year No Hassle Replacement Agreement in the contract because otherwise, you may not be able to return it should you find that the decibels of the sound when it’s running is too loud for you.
When deciding whether to get a Performance 95 Gas Furnace of N9MSE, make sure you understand what the term means when the model says that it has 95% AFUE. The best way to get your answer for this is to ask the authorized seller about it and get the a direct answer that you can understand from them.
Whatever model you’re buying, you should also understand what the different warranties mean. Some models only offer Limited Warranty for one year, while others have a 20-year Heat Exchanger Warranty. Knowing the difference could mean hundreds of dollars of savings on your wallet.
Affordability is also another topic that you should verify with the seller. You may want to save money on the purchase, but affordability could also mean the absence of features that you need. Which means you should understand the different features that don’t exist in the furnace you’re about to buy.
Picking the right furnace to install in your home might not be as easy as you think. When you have this guide that we wrote for you, it may not be that hard anymore.
In this article, you also learned some of the PROs and CONs of buying a furnace from Tempstar. You also learned some of the things to verify when you’re already about to buy a furnace system from Tempstar.
Do you have anything else to add? Share them with us here or on our Facebook page, and let everyone know why Tempstar is the best or not the best brand to trust for your home’s heating needs! You may even just send us an email if you have any questions about our article. Thank you for reading!