1. Behind every successful man there is a woman. Behind the downfall of a successful man is another woman.
2. Don’t take advice from anyone more screwed up than yourself.
3. Going to church doesn’t make you holy any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
4. Don’t invite crazy into your home.
5. A real friend knows when you make a fool out of yourself, it is not permanent.
6. Always do the right thing!
7. It is okay to be wrong. It is not okay, to be loud and wrong.
8. Every man, woman and child should read “The Richest Man in Babylon”, by George S. Clason.
9. People with clear consciences, also have bad memories.
10. You have to get out and get among em.
Please write to me and tell your favorite quotes or words of wisdom from your mother, grandparents, mentor, or favorite boss: would love to hear them.